This is the privacy statement of So-Pot Organics Sp.zoo, with of fices at Czerwony Dwór 26, 80-383, Gdask, Poland, and a registration number of PL5842787084 with the Polish Chamber of Commerce.
Sweetcbdstore.com and b2b.sweetcbdstore.com are the websites of So-Pot Organics sp.zoo (the “Website”). You may discover information about how we handle personal data in this privacy statement.
If you have any concerns about how we manage personal data after reading this privacy statement, or if you wish to exercise your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, please contact us at +48 79 420 8 420 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So-Pot Organics sp.zoo is in charge of processing your personal data and does so with the utmost caution. For what purposes do we process personal data?
1. What are the purposes for which we process personal data?
2. Data: The personal data you supply to us is used for the following purposes: – To deliver and maintain the Services on our Website.
3. Detecting, preventing, and resolving technical dif ficulties
4. – To provide vital information or analysis so that we can enhance our services
5. – To enable you to participate in some aspects of the Services if you so desire.
6. – To give customer service and assistance
7. – To keep you up to date on changes to the Services
8. – To keep track of how the Services are being used.
9. Contact: If necessary , we will contact you using the contact information you supply to us by email or telephone, such as to answer a question. This personal data is processed because it is required for the representation of our legitimate interest, which is to be able to carry out our job.
10. Website visitor analysis: W e only use the information we collect on website visitors to keep track of statistics regarding how many people visit the site (for example, to see which pages are viewed the most).
11. The information is kept private. The “share data” option is disabled. Other Google services are not used in conjunction with Google Analytics.
2. Who do we share Your information with?
Your information is held in a digital file and billing system, and it may be included in emails we send or receive. Our ICT providers are responsible for storing (and thereby processing) the data. We’ve signed a data processor agreement with the aforementioned companies, ensuring that they maintain at least the same degree of security and confidentiality as we do. Google analyzes the information gathered through Google Analytics. We’ve reached an arrangement with Google to act as a data processor. We will not share your information with other parties unless we are required to do so by applicable laws and regulations, such as in the case of a criminal investigation by the authoties.
3. Which personal data do we process?
1. Data: If you use our W ebsite to purchase goods, you use our services (the “Services”). As part of the Services we will process personal data belonging to you. These are in any case: Contact details such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number; Company name; V AT number; Phone number; Usage data: we may collect information on how the W ebsite is accessed and the Services are used. This may include information such as your computer ’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
2. Contact: If you contact us, by email, social media or by telephone, we process the data that you provide to us. This concerns the contact details that you provide to us (name, e-mail address, telephone number) and the reason why you are contacting us.
3. Analysis of W ebsite visitors: W e process analytical data about visitors to our W ebsite. For this purpose we use website Cookies.
4. How long will we keep your personal data?
1. Dormant accounts’ personal information is stored for 36 months following the last purchase made on the W ebsite. Personal information is kept for as long as accounts are active. Administration: To comply with the fiscal retention obligation, we keep our administration for seven years after the end of the financial year , including invoices and other documents on which the parties’ personal data is mentioned.
2. Other ways to contact us: Unless you have requested that we delete it, we save other contact information for a year following the last exchange.
3. Website visitor analysis: According to Google Analytics’ default settings, data about Website visitors is retained for two years after the visit to the W ebsite. 1.
5.What are your legal rights?
1. The following are your rights:
2. If your personal data is wrong or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected.
3. The right to object to the processing of your personal data and/or – in some circumstances – the right to have the processing of your personal data limited.
4. The right to see and obtain a copy of your personal data.
5. In some instances, you have the right to have your personal data wiped (sometimes known as the “right to be forgotten”).
6. The right to have your personal data transferred to another person in a structured, frequently used, and machine-readable format. Contact us at the email address or phone number indicated at the beginning of this privacy statement to exercise your rights.
7. What security measures do you have in place to protect your data?
8. To safeguard your personal data from loss, abuse, and unauthorized access by third parties, we have implemented necessary technical and organizational security measures. For example, both of fline and online, we use tight access authorisation, our servers are frequently backed up, and we work with secure connections.
10. Something in the personal data we process or the applicable legislation can change at any time. In that event, we’ll have to make some changes to this privacy statement. If there are significant changes, we will post a notice on the W ebsite or send you an email.
11. Gdask, Poland, last updated 01.02.2022
12. You weren’t able to find what you were looking for?
13. Our professionals are here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. You can reach us by phone at +48 79 420 8 420 from 12:00 to 19:00 CET Monday through Friday , or by email at email@example.com.